Obtain Your Usage from SCE.com
In order to provide you with a custom solar proposal, we’ll need your electrical usage in kilowatt hours (kWh) and the dollar amount billed for the last 12 months. If you’ve recently moved into your home and don’t have all 12 months, just provide the months you have available. If you already have an online account, simply sign into your account at www.sce.com and skip to Step 6.
If you do not have an online account, please follow the steps below and register at www.sce.com
- Click on “Register” located in the top right corner.
- Next Steps:
- Enter your email address and create a password.
- Check the box “Yes. I want to access my SCE account online.”
- Enter your Customer Account Number, which you will find in the upper right hand corner of your bill.
- Enter your billing zip code.
- Click Register.
- Edison will send you a verification email to the email address you provided. To continue, go to your email inbox and click on the link to activate your account.
- This will open an Internet browser window where you can login to your newly created account.
- Next, it will ask you to enter your name and choose some security questions.